Thank you for your interest in a Hilmar Cheese Company Scholarship. Scholarship applications are due March 1 of each year.
Hilmar Cheese Company is pleased to offer educational scholarships in three divisions:
- Child of a Dairy Producer who ships milk to Hilmar Cheese Company (any major)
For the producer’s child(ren) to be eligible, the producer must have shipped to Hilmar Cheese Company for a minimum of one year from the scholarship application deadline.
- Child of a Hilmar Cheese Company Employee (any major)
For the employee’s child(ren) to be eligible, the employee must be employed by Hilmar Cheese Company for a minimum of one year from the scholarship application deadline.
- Undergraduate Agriculture Major with permanent residence in one of the following counties: Merced, CA; Stanislaus, CA; Hartley, TX, or Dallam, TX.
- Applicants must be graduating high school seniors or currently enrolled in undergraduate studies at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university or enrolled in a trade or technical school. Post-graduate students are not eligible.
- In order to help as many students as possible, the scholarship is granted once per individual. Applicants may reapply for a scholarship if they have not received one in the past.
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and approved by Hilmar Cheese Company’s leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Scholarships will be distributed directly to the recipient’s institution.
- APPLICATION: Complete the form below and submit by March 1. There is a confirmation notice that your application was accepted. If you do not receive this, your application was not completed properly and accepted. Save or print this confirmation.
- ONE LETTER OR RECOMMENDATION: One letter of recommendation from an academic, professional or personal reference. The letter may be addressed “To Whom it May Concern” or something similar. Email to email@example.com by March 1.
- TRANSCRIPTS: High school transcripts if graduating senior; college transcripts if current college student. These may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address below. Official transcripts are not required.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE DEADLINE: MARCH 1
Questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
Mailing address (only if transcripts or recommendation cannot be emailed):
Hilmar Cheese Company
9001 N. Lander Avenue
Hilmar, CA 95324
Required fields are marked with * and must be completed for the application to be accepted.
Thank you for your scholarship application.