Thank you for your interest in a Hilmar Cheese Company Scholarship. Scholarship applications are due February 1 of each year.
Hilmar Cheese Company is pleased to offer educational scholarships in four divisions:
- Child of a Dairy Producer who ships milk to Hilmar Cheese Company (any major)
For the producer’s child(ren) to be eligible, the producer must have shipped to Hilmar Cheese Company for a minimum of one year from the scholarship application deadline of February 1.
- Child of a Hilmar Cheese Company Employee (any major)
For the employee’s child(ren) to be eligible, the employee must be employed by Hilmar Cheese Company for a minimum of one year from the scholarship application deadline of February 1.
- Visitor Center employee who has worked for Hilmar Cheese for a minimum of 6 months before February 1.
- Undergraduate Agriculture Major with permanent residence in one of the following counties: Merced, CA; Stanislaus, CA; Hartley, TX, or Dallam, TX.
- Applicants must be graduating high school seniors or currently enrolled full-time in undergraduate studies at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university or enrolled in a trade or technical school.
- Must have a High School GPA or College GPA of a minimum of 2.0.
- Post-graduate students are not eligible.
- In order to help as many students as possible, the scholarship is granted once per individual. Applicants may reapply for a scholarship if they have not received one in the past.
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and approved by Hilmar Cheese Company’s leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Scholarships will be distributed directly to the recipient’s institution to full-time students.
- APPLICATION: Complete the form below and submit by February 1. There is a confirmation notice that your application was accepted. If you do not receive this, your application was not completed properly and accepted. Save or print this confirmation.
- ONE LETTER OR RECOMMENDATION: One letter of recommendation from an academic, professional or personal reference. The letter may be addressed “To Whom it May Concern” or something similar. Please upload with the application.
- TRANSCRIPTS: High school transcripts if graduating senior; college transcripts if current college student. Please upload with your application. Official transcripts are not required.
- We strongly suggest you do not use your high school email as we continue communications about the scholarship after you have graduated and your school may turn off your email.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1
Questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
Mailing address (only if transcripts or recommendation cannot be uploaded or emailed):
Hilmar Cheese Company
PO Box 910
Hilmar, CA 95324
Required fields are marked with * and must be completed for the application to be accepted.
Thank you for your scholarship application.